Share to Care For A Cure To Childhood Cancer
My name is Christian and at 2 1/2 I was diagnosed with Wilms. It's a kidney cancer. It spread to my lungs as well. I had my right kidney removed, Chemo therapy, and radiation. I am 6 years cancer free now and happy to say I'm 10 years old. I'm very blessed to have beat cancer, but the truth is there are many children that don't beat it. I believe if we stand together, a little can go a long way, and that's why I am doing the 1 Person, $1, & Share Against Childhood Cancer event.
I know that research got me to my cure, so I believe that research can find a cure for other children. Survival rates for childhood cancer patients are around 80%, but that leaves 20% of children that don't get to grow up!
THAT JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!
I thought if society stood together we could build the road to a cure for childhood Cancer and WE CAN! If 1 person donates $1 and Shares my post and gets another person to donate $1 and Share... we can get THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to Chilhood Cancer Research Centers helping them to find a CURE!
TOGETHER, WE CAN STOP CHILDHOOD CANCER FOR GOOD! Please join me, we can do this 1 Person at a time, $1 at at time, and by Sharing to Care!!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.