Welcome to Bike for the Bell, Ring the Bell on Childhood Cancer!
Bike for the Bell will benefit CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, a nonprofit dedicated to funding important research to find more effective, less toxic treatments for kids with cancer. To learn more about CureSearch, visit www.curesearch.org.
Our daughter, Brooklyne Rose, was diagnosed with AML (leukemia) at 10 months of age. During her 8 month battle, she received many treatments, including trial treatments, to help her gain remission. None of them were successful on her leukemia, however, knowing there were options gave us hope. That is why we continue to support research, especially pediatric cancer research... So that other parents can have that hope for their precious child.
Bike for the Bell Ride:
- Cost: $45
- 45-mile cycle event—45 miles for the 45 children diagnosed with cancer each day
- 2–person teams will ride the 22.5 mile route together
- 3-person teams will ride the 15 mile route together
- Rider check-in will begin at 8 a.m.
- Rider meeting will start at 8:30 a.m.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, riders can begin.
Bike for the Bell Walk:
- Cost: $20
- 1-mile CureSearch Walk
- Walker check-in will begin at 10 a.m.
- Walker meeting will start at 10:30 a.m.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, walkers can begin.
All pre-registered participants will receive the event t-shirt.
Lunch will be provided by Grabski's Farm Market beginning at 11 a.m.
Opportunity to purchase raffle tickets to win gift baskets.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.