Welcome to My Ultimate Hike Page
Consider these statistics...
- The average probability of developing cancer is 1 in 3 for females/ 1 in 2 for males
- By 2025, new cancer cases worldwide are predicted to exceed 20 million annually
Childhood cancer really sucks!
Now consider these statistics...
- After accidents, cancer is the second leading cause of death in children ages 1 to 4
- 43 children are diagnosed with cancer every day- 5 do not survive!
Let's tell childhood cancer...Take a Hike!
Here's my part: I will be participating in the 2019 Ultimate Hike on the Superior Hiking Trail- hiking to raise funds for childhood cancer research through CureSearch for Children's Cancer
- Training: Hiking ~90 cumulative miles between June 1st and August 10th, 2019
- The Ultimate Hike: Hiking 25.5 miles from Schroeder, MN to Lutsen, MN on August 24th, 2019
Here's your part: Please make a donation and make a difference in the lives of the 43 children diagnosed with each day- be the angel that saves those 5 lives who wouldn't otherwise survive!
No amount is too small- like every step I hike- every dollar makes a difference
No amount is too big- 25.5 miles will be my longest hike EVER- a new milestone. Here's your opportunity to set a donation milestone!
About CureSearch for Children's Cancer
CureSearch for Children’s Cancer is a 501(c)3 U.S.-based non-profit foundation that accelerates the search for cures for children’s cancer by driving innovation, overcoming research barriers and solving the field’s most challenging problems
CureSearch for Children's Cancer's mission is to fund and support targeted and innovative children's cancer research with measurable results
CureSearch for Children's Cancer also serves as an authoritative source for information resources about children's cancer for familes and their support systems
Thank you, in advance for doing your part! I'll be the boots on the ground and you'll be the angels on my shoulders...together... fighting for the future every child deserves!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.