Mission Objective: Uniting All Superheroes and Sidekicks!
Twin Cities SUPERHEROES UNITE!
September 17 , 2017 - St. Paul, MN
Registration / Check-in: 11:00am
Opening Ceremony and Event: 1:00pm
Activities Include: DJ, face painting, fire truck, Live Band, photo booth, squad car, mounted patrols and more.
1615 Phalen Dr.
St. Paul, MN 55106
Walk Distance: 3 Miles
Contests & Prizes
- Stages theater tickets - any participant that has raised $250 by August 17 will be entered into a drawing for these tickets to be awarded on August 17th
- The Works - any team that is registered by August 17 will be entered into a drawing for these tickets to be awarded on August 17th
- MN Science Museum tickets - any participant that has raised at least $100 will be entered into a drawing that will be awarded September 17th
- MN United FC Game - any team captain that has 10 or more people registered on their team will be entered into a raffle to be awarded September 17th
- MN Gopher autographed hockey stick - any participant that has raised over $250 is entered into a drawing that will be awarded day of event
- Guthrie theater tickets - any participant that has raised over $500 is entered into a drawing that will be awarded day of event
- 2 night stay at Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge - any team or individual participant who has raised over $1000 is entered into a drawing that will be awarded the day of event
Fundraise and Win.
Raise $250 by 9/12/17 and be entered into a drawing to win a CureSearch Bluetooth speaker. One registered event participant will be selected at random to WIN.
About the Superheroes Unite! Event
Join us as we unite all superheroes and sidekicks to honor kids with cancer and celebrate forever heroes. This special day will include prizes, music, snacks and fun activities for the entire family! Check back often for updates on all the exciting things that will be happening at Superheroes Unite! Twin Cities.To learn more about the Superheroes Unite! event, click here.
Your Team's fundraising level will be highlighted on your Team sign at Superheroes Unite! For every $1,000 your Team raises, your sign will feature a Gold Ribbon decal. From one decal to 50 decals...show your Team's success at the Superheroes Unite! event.
$100 Fundraising Prize
The official 2017 CureSearch Superheroes Unite! t-shirt is available to every participant who fundraises $100 or more. The gold shirt represents pediatric cancer awareness.
$500 Fundraising Prize
Your support is as strong as steel. Get this cool stainless steel tumbler and show your support for saving superheroes wherever you go.
$1,500 Fundraising Prize
Under a blanket of superstars. With this stadium blanket you can enjoy a night out stargazing or a fun-filled picnic with your favorite superheroes and sidekicks.
$3,000 Fundraising Prize
Sitting on top! Reach this top fundraising goal and receive this foldable travel chair that can go with you to future CureSearch events.
To learn more about these fundraising prizes, click here.
There are three registration options for your local Superheroes Unite! event:
- Adult Participant - Age 16 and up: $10. This amount jump starts your fundraising efforts and is fully tax deductible.
- Virtual Participant: $10. If you are unable to attend the Superheroes Unite! event in person, you can still help raise funds to end children's cancer virtually.
- Child Participant - Age 15 and under: no fee.
We want to hear about cancer fighters, survivors, and supporters who inspire you. Post a photo using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest, and add #MyCancerSuperhero to tell your story.