Volunteer for the Superheroes Unite! Event
Volunteering for your local Superheroes Unite! event is a great way to get involved and give back to your community! There are a number of ways to participate, all of which are listed below. If you find something that appeals to you, please complete the form and we will reach out to you! And, even if you don't see something quite right, reach out to us anyway! We would love to talk with you to see how you might be able to help us. Thank you!
Day of Volunteer
Participate on event day by helping to set up, blow up balloons, work at registration, and more!
Join the Committee
Each Superheroes Unite! event is made possible by a committee of volunteers who work throughout the year leading teams that plan every aspect of the day. If you are interested in this type of volunteering, there are many opportunities, including:
- Event Chair or Co-Chairs - Work with the CureSearch staff to schedule and help lead the planning committee, and is responsible for the overall leadership of the committee.
- Sponsorship and In-Kind Contributions - Leverage established relationships, increase the level of support and explore new opportunities within the business community.
- Team Recruitment/Development - Spread the word and recruit Teams and participants for the event. Target community groups, including families, businesses, schools, health professionals, religious organizations, youth groups, and others to form Teams and raise funds.
- Media/Marketing and Publicity - Help gain traditional and non-traditional media exposure in the community using materials generated by CureSearch.
- Logistics/ Registration - Identify and secure event day volunteers (12-15) whose responsibilities include setup, tear-down and clean-up duties as well as banking and registration volunteers.
- Entertainment - Secure entertainment for the kids at the event, such as face painters, jugglers, magicians, balloon artists, as well as a DJ.
To sign up to volunteer for the Superheroes Unite! event, simply complete this form!