CureSearch Ultimate Hike News
Have you seen the Ultimate Hike in the media? Let us know!
May 23, 2017
When Melana Ligertwood's son Max was only 8 weeks old, he was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma, which affects 7% of all children with cancer...
May 11, 2017
Two weeks ago on a trail found somewhere between the middle of nowhere and a dense forest, 67 passionate, energetic hikers began a 30-mile walk in the park....
January 23, 2017
In January of 2011 the busby family got a diagnosis that changed them forever. Jeff Busby's 4 year-old son, Will was diagnosed with leukemia...
January 23, 2017
An Upstate father is preparing to lead a group of hikers on The Ultimate Hike - a one-day, 28-mile trek on the Foothills Trail to benefit families with children battling cancer...
- January 10, 2017: Columbia man to lace up boots to fight childhood cancer
- December 5, 2016: Hiking Opens Hearts
- November 2, 2016: Ultimate Hiking on the Lone Star Trail
- October 6, 2016: Weekend Warriors in Search of a Cure
- August 29, 2016: Family organizes a Tri-Cure-Athon to raise money, awareness for childhood cancer
- August 22, 2016: Team Rochester takes on Ultimate Hike
- June 9, 2016: Joseph: I Think I Can, I Think I Can
- April 27, 2016: One Step at a Time: Melanie Crawford's Ultimate Hike
- February 11, 2016: Ultimate Hike honors children with cancer
- April 30, 2015: Ultimate Hike Has Been a Source of Healing for the Jothens
- April 7, 2015: Honoring Their Daughters' Memory
- March 29, 2015: 'Blister Sisters' to hike to raise funds for childhood cancer research
- February 10, 2015: Locals Take on Ultimate Hike to End Childhood Cancer
- February 2, 2015: Greenville Father Hikes 28.3 Miles in Honor of His Son
- September 17, 2014: Ultimate Hiker Selected as Anytime Fitness Success Story
- May 7, 2014: Hiking for CureSearch
- March 29, 2014: Ultimate Hike returns to Knoxville in June
- September 23, 2013: 90 Second Escape: A Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Hike
- August 21, 2013: Decorah Graduate to Trek 25.5 Miles in Memory of His Son
- June 5, 2013: Area Men Tell Cancer: Take a Hike
- December 30, 2012: Littlest Superman Transforms Parents Into Super Heroes Versus Childhood Cancers
- November 28, 2012: Local Veteran and Amputee Trains for Intense 22 Mile Hike For Children's Cancer
- October 12, 2012: Charter Fitness Employees to Participate in Ultimate Hike Benefiting CureSearch for Children's Cancer