CureSearch Challenge - Create Your Own Challenge
Create Your Own Challenge
Maybe you're wanting to ride every mile of bike trail in your town on your own this summer, or maybe you're running a mile in every state in 2018. Create a fundraising page here, or let us know if you need help making plans.
Does your Challenge include hiking, camping, or climbing? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about CureSearch's Create Your Adventure Program.
If you need help, or want to set up a page on this new Challenge website, please email email@example.com.
Create Your Own Challenge Ideas
- Plan a neighborhood 5K
- Ask your local bike shop to help plan a cycling event
- Register for an existing triathlon, and race in honor of the 43 children diagnosed each day
- Plan a stair climb at the tallest building in town
- Partner with your local gym to host an indoor tri with the treadmill, spin bike, and rowing machine
- Encourage your child's school to host an "all school mile" run/walk fundraiser
- Run miles over the course of a month
- Swim ten miles in one day
- Bike across your state in a day or a week
Top Challengers1 - Crista Ray ($2,060.00)
2 - Cory Varney ($1,750.00)
3 - Susan Nelson ($1,665.00)
4 - Conor Springmire ($1,259.40)
5 - Carlos Rodriguez ($1,230.00)
Find a Participant...