CureSearch Challenge - Mall Walkers
About Mall Walkers
Take the "extra step" towards helping us find better, less toxic treatments for children with cancer at your local shopping or outdoor outlet mall! We work with locations across the country to encourage walkers of all abilities to join, earn fundraising prizes, and support the 43 children diagnosed with cancer each day. Whether you want to create a Mall Walking group, or if you already have one, we will work with you and the Mall staff to make it an enjoyable experience! To learn more about launching a Mall Walker program at your local shopping or outdoor outlet mall, email email@example.com.
How to Get Involved
- Check to see if your local Mall already has a Team Page
- Join the Team Page and create your own Personal Page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your local Mall doesn't have a Team Page
- Start your fundraising and get on the Top Mall Walkers Leaderboard
- Share your Personal Page on social media to show how you are helping the 43 children diagnosed with cancer each day
- Earn CureSearch Challenge fundraising items by raising money that goes towards finding better/less toxic treatments for children battling cancer
Top Challengers1 - Crista Ray ($2,060.00)
2 - Cory Varney ($1,750.00)
3 - Susan Nelson ($1,665.00)
4 - Conor Springmire ($1,259.40)
5 - Carlos Rodriguez ($1,230.00)
Find a Participant...